The Mansion at Casa Madrona is our signature 11-room luxury residence, unparalleled in timeless grandeur and romantic style. It's ideal for destination weddings, multi-generational family gatherings and corporate retreats. A modern take on a historic Victorian home, The Mansion at Casa Madrona offers breathtaking views, flowing space and serene beauty.
The Crown Jewel of Casa Madrona
The master residence of The Mansion is the expansive Alexandrite Suite: Sausalito’s premier luxury space and Casa Madrona’s most impressive accommodation. With 3,500 square feet of interiors, understated elegance and a nautical color palette, the Alexandrite Suite is lined with sliding glass doors that fold away to offer an additional 1,500 square feet of outdoor living space overlooking the San Francisco Bay.
Mansion Guest Rooms
Escape the ordinary. Guest rooms in the Mansion at Casa Madrona are perched on the property’s spectacular hilltop, featuring brilliant views of Richardson Bay and the San Francisco skyline. Nautical influences blend with both contemporary design and Victorian accents to inspire and engage the senses in a setting that evokes serene luxury and sophisticated comfort.
The Key to the Mansion
The Mansion at Casa Madrona can be reserved in its 11-room entirety, either as a private residence or as a variety of separately-keyed adjoining suites. It's ideal for corporate retreats, destination weddings, and multi-generational family gatherings.
Harbor View Outdoor Terrace
Featuring an outdoor bar, BBQ area and ample space for seating, The Mansion’s signature Alexandrite Suite includes a 1,500 square-foot outdoor terrace that will make your gathering at Casa Madrona nothing short of magical. The terrace also includes a lower deck complete with fire pit and lounge seating for more intimate conversations.
- 5,000 square feet of impeccably designed guest quarters
- Master bedroom overlooking the harbor and Belvedere Peninsula
- 1,500 square-foot terrace with panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay and city skyline, complete with fire pit and lounge seating
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling glass patio doors, offering spectacular views at every corner
- Private outdoor hot tub off the master bedroom
- Private office space
- State-of-the-art technology including a nine panel Samsung media wall, portable Control4 touch screens
- Fully equipped fitness center including a treadmill, multi-gym, elliptical, yoga mat and free weights and 50-inch flat-panel TV
- Gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances
- Customized amenities – travel planner, private chef, personal fitness expert, luxury car service (Tesla Model X) and dedicated concierge upon request
Escape for a sweet romantic retreat that includes a bottle of Rosé!
Save up to 15% on accommodation, plus enjoy a Hot Toddy Cocktail Kit!
Healthcare workers enjoy 20% off our Best Available Rates!
As a California resident, enjoy 10% off rates when you stay with us at Casa Madrona