Dogs are welcome at Casa Madrona. And to accommodate you and your four-legged friend, we ask that you observe our Canine Policy. The following is a list of conditions by which the hotel agrees to let you occupy your room with your dog.
- You must have a valid credit card.
- You understand that you will be charged a non-refundable $100 fee per dog per stay. There is a maximum of two (2) dogs allowed per room.
- When away from the hotel premises, we ask that your furry companion reside in a crate or pet carrier. The hotel has crates and pet carriers available for use.
- Your dog must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guest room.
- You are fully responsible for your dog's behavior. If there are any complaints of your pet making a disturbance, the hotel reserves the right to ask that alternative accommodations be made. You will be responsible for any losses the hotel may incur resulting from any complaints.
- If your dog is unattended during the housekeeping service, he/she must be contained in a crate or pet carrier. Please contact the front desk if there is a convenient time for us to service your room.
- You are responsible for picking up after your dog at all times and dispose of it properly. Upon check-out, a hotel team member will inspect your room. If any damages to room furnishings are found, you will be responsible for the hotel's cost to replace or repair damage items. The credit card on file will be charged for these damages.
- Our hotel strives to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness. Every guest room is thoroughly inspected upon each guest departure. If you notice any damage to your room at the time of check in, please notify the front desk immediately, so that we can document any discrepancies.
We have a variety of unique services and amenities available to you and your pooch during your stay. Complimentary amenities available for your use while visiting us include dog bowls, doggie beds, crates, clean up bags, and leashes. We can also recommend dog camps, groomers and trainers.