Preparing For Your Travel Experience
To Our Valued Guests:
Like you, we are looking forward to sunnier Sausalito days ahead! We are currently accepting reservations and welcoming essential travelers and workers to Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa beginning May 14th. For reservations for June or beyond, please call reservations directly at 800-288-0502.
As a premier member of the hospitality community, we have always been dedicated to the health and safety of our guests, employees and community, as well as the cleanliness of our hotel. It is with great thought and consideration we continue with this commitment, as we reopen, by taking measures that implement the new sanitation standards required by the California Hotel & Lodging Association Clean + Safe certification for Covid-19.
In a time when “safer is smaller”, we look forward to once again providing you with a stress-free and seamless travel experience, with our boutique white glove service and controlled-capacity guest setting. Whether you are on essential business or need a safe space to “Pamper in Place” we hope to be your place of sanctuary in Sausalito.
Casa Madrona General Manager
Your Responsibilities as a Guest
• Please do not check-in if you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
• A personal face mask is required to be worn in any common space areas, indoor and outdoor, on property.
• To respect six feet of social distancing regulations in all common areas, indoor and outdoor, on the property as designated by signage and/or physical markings provided
• To communicate openly with our staff so that we may provide you with updated information or clarify any changing circumstances.
Guest Boutique Experience
Boutique Setting: Smaller Is Safer
• All physical lodging layouts have been arranged to ensure appropriate distancing, allowing for seamless room access and property flow. Includes reduced elevator occupancy and a stairs optional feature.
• All guests will be required to use a face mask in any common area, indoor and outdoor spaces, and follow six feet of social distancing as designated by signage and/or physical markings placed throughout the property.
Boutique Service: White Glove Standard
• PPE kits, which include face mask and two alcohol wipes, are available upon request at guest check-in.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the property, including lobby, near elevators and on each room floor.
• Special attention will be paid to daily disinfection of all public spaces, including door handles, countertops, phones, light switches, thermostats, and electronic controls.
• Housekeeping services will continue, with modifications that suspend stay-over services and observe contactless sanitation protocols. Upon guest check-out, rooms will be thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, sealed, and remain unoccupied for a minimum of 24 hours.
• We have temporarily suspended any food related room-service. Guests are instead invited to dine in their personal guestroom via local take-out options, including from our partner restaurant Poggio Trattoria. Poggio is currently open for breakfast and dinner. Front desk will be available to assist you in facilitating placing an order from room and processing payments to room for any Poggio take-out meal. See hours of operation HERE and see SIP Take-Out Menu HERE.
• Amenity requests are limited to contactless delivery. While we will do our best, requests may not be able to be accommodated right away.
Employee Health & Safety
• All staff members will be screened for symptoms and undergo a temperature check upon arrival to work.
• All staff members are required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment at all times, including facemasks.
• All staff have been properly educated and trained in the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of masks and gloves, proper hand washing techniques, recommendations for avoiding hand touching, and physical distancing practices. Health and hygiene reminders of these protocols have been placed in staff areas.
For more details on our health & safety procedures visit California Hotel & Lodging Association Clean + Safe certification for Covid-19.