Boutique Hotel Amenities
Enjoy an ideal combination of Old World elegance and modern amenities at our luxury San Francisco hotel, including:
- Brand new Spa (opened June 18, 2011), boasting customized body and massage treatments, advanced skin care, and nail services
- Fitness Center opened February 2011
- 4,000 square feet of flexible event space, perfect for corporate meetings, events, and team building gatherings, family reunions, and weddings
- Nearby attractions, including the lush, beautiful Napa and Sonoma wine countries, sailing excursions on the San Francisco Bay, and scenic tours of local Sausalito art galleries
All Luxury San Francisco Hotel Rooms at Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa include:
- Flat Panel Televisions
- Pillow-top mattresses
- Irons / ironing boards
- iHome and/or wake-up service
- Daily housekeeping services
- Turn down service (upon request)
Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa now charges a daily service charge posted to each guestroom to offer our guests an array of amenities and services for an all-inclusive fee.
The following benefits and amenities to guests are included in this daily amenity package:
- Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Local and toll-free phone calls
- Business Center computer and boarding pass printing
- Turndown service upon request
- Pillow Menu
- On-call movie library
- Use of Fitness Center - both cardio and weight rooms
- Access to our Spa steam room and lockers. Should one decide to book a minimum 60 minute spa treatment the daily hotel charge will be credited for the day the treatment was received.
This charge will be billed directly to all guests at a taxable daily rate of 5% per room per day. RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.